With festivities around the corner, the first thing that comes into our mind is apparel shopping. Choosing an outfit for festivals is never been an easy task. After all, who doesn’t want to look nice at festival time? With photos, posing, craziness, happiness, gathering, and celebration, doing a beautiful outfit is an added cherry to the cake. With already thousands of choices available from traditional wear to fusion wear in the market; it becomes difficult to finalize an outfit. There are a variety of fabric choices, colour options, and designs to choose that dazzling appearance to shine like a star during the festival time. Keep in mind, the changing fashion, your comfort level and preferences while opting for any festive outfit. We have brought you the best flamboyant styles to make you look effortlessly trendy. So, let’s explore what we have curated for you.
- Salwar Suits with Jacket: The Salwar Suit look in one of the first thoughts when it comes to wearing anything on Indian festivals. This can never go wrong and out of trend. Combining this smart look with a jacket makes you stand out in the crowd. This look has gained a lot of popularity for its trendy yet traditional avatar. Many celebrities like Shilpa Shetty, Kiara Advani, Alia Bhatt, Sonakshi Sinha and several others have gracefully opted this look and gave us major goals with this look. So, if you hate carrying dupattas or are looking for that trendy tadka in your look, complete your salwar suit look with a long jacket.
- Anarkali Suits: There are some looks that never become old-fashioned. And one such is floor-length Anarkali suits. Play with colours and designs according to your choices and embrace your beautiful Indian look. Complete by our look with a contrasting heavy dupatta with some mirror work or embroidery on it. This goes well with every sort of festival party and any hairdo will complement this classy look. This easy-to-carry and comfortable outfit is the last-minute saviour for any girl. This is a perfect choice for Diwali office party or any gathering at home.
- Ruffle Saree Look: This one is clearly for the retro lovers or for those who seek class in everything they wear. Sarees have always been a part of festivals. Guess what your mom will choose for upcoming festive days? No doubt, she will select a saree. Ruffle sarees add some freshness to the elegant world of sarees. This can be a perfect addition to your wardrobe. You can play with prints including bandhani, floral, monochrome, and even stripes. For that extra chic look, wear a belt along with the ruffle saree look and be festival ready.
- Crop Top with Palazzo: This festive look is a big relief to those heavy lehenga look and is more comfy. Grab the eyeballs of your colleagues and the relatives arriving at home to celebrate with you. This light-to-carry outfit is one of the most opted choices of today’s women. Dominate this custom-made look by wearing it with a heavy silver mang tika or long drop silver earrings. For palazzo, choose vibrant print and combine it with a simple kurta. Do remember to adjust the length of the palazzo according to your height. It should be somewhere around the ankle, neither too high nor too low.
- Saree With A Belt: Saree has been the oldest witness of Indians festivals. Its look has evolved with times. This year carrying a saree with a belt is the latest version for the additional dash of style quotient to look stylish yet classy. Turn the heads of all the guests and flaunt that perfect amalgamation of the new and old era with this just right festive outfit. Make your social media channels gossip about your latest vogue with traditional values.
- Experiment With Dhoti Look: This one brings an ethnic ensemble. It is not only about looking flair but to look gorgeous with any body type. Pair it colourful ‘jutis’ or ‘Kolhapuri chappals’ and trendy silver necklace or a bracelet to create that dazzling avatar. There is no dearth of prints and colours when it comes to a dhoti. Combine it with a peplum top and invite unending compliments or club it with a crop top to make your fashion style on top. This bold indo-western and experimental look is becoming everyone’s favourite in no time especially among the youth.
- Lehanga Choli – All-Time Hit: This look has no restriction. It is a perfect choice of attire for any occasion or festival. Look glamorous and flaunt your figure in this evergreen look. Shop the best festive lehenga online to witness the wide trending styles and spot whatever you have in your mind. Put your best foot forward while expressing your style statement with your choice of Lehanga Choli. Lehanga with short top is another hit in the fashion industry. Complement it with simple choker necklace for the regal look.
- Long Maxi-dresses: If you are one of those who are thinking of ditching the traditional Indian attire this festive season, maxi dresses or long gowns give you that option to make your presence felt in the festive functions. These dresses are easy-to-manage and comfy to wear. Besides being modern, they give you a traditional touch to your looks.